Thai chicken salad
8 oz of chicken breast 1 cup of mixed leaves
½ cup fresh cilantro ½ cup of red pepper
½ cup of bean sprouts
2 Tbsp of sesame seeds
1/4 cup peanut butter (or cashew butter)
2 Tbsp coconut aminos (or soy sauce)
2 Tbsp cup toasted sesame oil
2 Tbsp rice vinegar
1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 tsp chili flakes
1 Tbsp coconut sugar
1 inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled
1 clove of fresh garlic, peeled and roughly chopped
2 Tbsp fresh cilantro leaves
2-3 tbsp of water
1. Preheat the oven at 350° F then bake the chicken breast with olive oil, salt and pepper for about 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile prepare the vegetables by chopping the avocado and red pepper.
3. Place all of the salad ingredients into a bowl.
3. For the dressing, pulse all ingredients in the food processor or blender. Adjust consistency with water.
4. Once the chicken is done chop it in desired in pieces and add it to the salad.
5. Drizzle peanut dressing on to and mix until everything gets coated.