(Makes 4 Servings)
1/2 cup almond flour
1/4 cup of chia seeds
1/4 cup of sesame seeds
1/4 cup of pumpkin seeds
2 Tbsp flax seeds
1 tsp of dried rosemary (optional)
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup of water
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. Mix all the seeds and almond flour together with water, and seasonings. Let the mixture thicken for 30-60 minutes (it should have a dough like consistency).
3. Place the dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Add another paper on top and use a rolling pin or a spatula to flatten the dough evenly. Romove the baking parchment from the top.
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes, check occasionally. Seeds are heat sensitive so pay close attention towards the end.
4. Let sit until cool and break the crackers to desired size.
5. Store crackers in an airtight container.