1 1/2 lbs boneless salmon
1 Tbsp olive oil, plus more for grill
1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
½ tsp chili powder
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp paprika
½ tsp dried oregano
1 tsp salt
Avocado Cliantro Dressing
1/4 cup water (more as needed to adjust consistency)
1 cup packed cilantro leaves
1 small clove of garlic
2 Tbsp olive oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
a squeeze of lime juice
Optional Toppings: shredded red cabbage, sliced onion, avocado pieces.
1. Preheat oven to broil.
2. In a mixing bowl whisk together olive oil, lime juice, chili powder, cumin, oregano, paprika, salt.
3. Evenly rub mixture over both sides of salmon.
4. Broil the salmon in the oven for 10 minutes.
5. Let rest and cool slightly, then flake into large pieces.
6. For avacado cilantro dressing pulse all ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth.
7. To assemble tacos: Top coconut flour tortillas with salmon, red cabbage, onion, avocado cilantro sauce. Serve with lime wedges for squeezing.