6 Large Eggs
1 cup of fresh spinach (or use 1/2 cup of frozen spinach)
2 Tbsp of fresh basil
1 small tomato
1 Tbsp coconut cil
1 tbsp thyme (can substitute for dried thyme)
1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese (optional)
handful of parsley
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Pre-heat the oven at 350F/175C. Coat a muffin tray with coconut oil to avoid sticking.
2. Whisk together the 6 eggs and season with salt and pepper.
3. Chop the spinach, basil, tomatoes, parsley and thyme.
4. Add a little bit of the vegetable mixture into each of the 6 muffin cups, then pour the egg mixture in each cup leaving about 1 cm empty at the top.
5. If using the cheese, top each cup with a little cheese.
6. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.