Lamb Burgers With Tzatziki Sauce
1 lb of ground lamb
1 tsp of ground paprika
1 tsp of sea salt
1/2 tsp of ground pepper
1 Tbsp of coconut oil
1/2 cup mint
1/4 cup parsley (or cilantro)
2 cups of spring mixed greens
1 cup of organic greek yogurt 1/2 cucumber
1 Tbsp of fresh dill
1 clove of garlic
1 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Finely chop the onion.
2. In a large bowl combine the ground lamb, onion, herbs, paprika, sea salt and pepper and form 4 - 6 patties.
3. Heat a pan on medium heat and add the coconut oil.
4. Once the coconut oil has melted place the burger patties in the pan and cook for about 5 minutes per side.
5. Meanwhile peel and shred the cucumber and then combine it with all of the other ingredients to make the Tzatziki sauce.
6. Once the burger patties are done serve with tzatziki sauce and mixed greens.