4 Cups oats
1 cup nuts (pecans, cashews, almonds)
1/4 cup raisins
1/2 butter (1 stick)
1/4 cup honey
3 tbsp coconut sugar (optional)
3 tbsp cocoa powder
2 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Chop the nut mixture.
4. In a mixing bowl combine oats, chopped nuts, salt and cinnamon.
5. In a separate pan melt butter, add honey, sugar, cocoa powder and vanilla extract. Mix until the cocoa powder is mixed properly.
6. Pour the butter mixture over the oats mixture. Mix throughly until everything is well coated.
7. Pour the mixture onto your prepared pan and spread it in an even layer. Bake for about 20-25 minutes, stirring halfway.
8. Let the granola cool completely (this is become crisper as it cool down). Add the raisins and transfer to a airtight container.
Enjoy with any nut milk.