These chocolate brownies are super fudgy, moist and chocolaty as well as gluten, dairy and egg free.
I often make these when I am craving chocolate. I also take these with me to birthday parties so when other people are enjoying their treats I have something to satisfy my sweet tooth.
I’ve tried this recipe with many different kinds of sweeteners such as stevia, coconut sugar and erythritol and it still tastes amazing.
1 cup almond flour
¼ cup cocoa powder
3 tbsp maple syrup
2 large eggs (or flax eggs as substitute)
1 tsp vanilla extractxs
½ tsp baking soda
¼ cup coconut oil or butter
1 -2 ounces of unsweetened baking chocolate
Pinch of sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 350° F and grease a 8 inch square brownie pan.
2. Chop the chocolate in chunks.
3. Mix all ingredients except chocolate chunks.
4. Fold in chocolate chunks and pour batter into pan.
5. Bake brownies for 20-25 mins.
6. Cool completely before slicing.