Almond Flour Pancakes
1/2 cup almond flour
1/2 cup gluten free flour
2 tbsp coconut sugar
1/4 chocolate chips
1/3 - 1/2 cup nut milk of our choice
1 egg 2 tbsp butter (extra for cooking)
1 tsp Baking powder
Pinch of salt
Berries and maple syrup for optional toppings.
1. In a large mixing bowl add almond flour, gluten free flour, coconut sugar, baking powder and salt.
2. Melt the butter. Whisk together egg, butter and almond milk.
3. Add dry ingredients to the milk mixture, whisk until just moistened .
4. Melt some butter in a skillet over medium heat.
5. Spoon about 2 tbsp of batter for each pancake, using the back of the spoon to spread batter into a round shape.
6. Cook 1-2 min on each side.
7. Remove from pan and top off with some berries and maple syrup.